Air purifiers in Bristol
Because every breath matters
The more research that goes into the field of indoor air quality, the more worrying the revelations are. One study in particular revealed that the concentration of air pollutants is between 2 to 5 times higher indoors than typical outdoor environments.
Yet we in the developed world spend the vast majority of our lives indoors - If you live until 80, roughly 70 of those years of those will be spent indoors.
Using air purifiers can reduce if not entirely mitigate the issue of airborne pollutants in the house. Some of the scientifically-proven health benefits include:
- Reduced allergens like dust mites, pollen and mould spores, which is especially beneficial for those with asthma or similar respiratory conditions
- Improved respiratory health, with a corresponding reduction in the chance of respiratory infections
- Removal of harmful particulate matter from the air, which are associated with a range of health issues including cardiovascular problems and respiratory diseases
- Improved sleep quality, thanks to the reduction in nighttime respiratory disturbances
- Reduced volatile organic compounds emitted by household products and chemicals
Create a healthy environment with our air purifiers in Bristol
Arrange your free consultation here to get started.
Do you have any questions about our building biology consultancy, the products we supply or research?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com.