Floatation therapy tanks in Bristol
Float, Reflect and Renew
Floatation therapy is a growing and exciting field of lifestyle optimisation.
As environmental stress grows exponentially its increasingly important to find the time to indulge our parasympathetic nervous system and embrace mindfulness. This takes pressure off the wider nervous system, helping us unwind on both a mental and systematic level.
Some of the scientifically-proven benefits of flotation therapy include:
- Controlling cortisol levels throughout the body, alleviating symptoms of anxiety and promoting a sense of calm and tranquillity
- Promoting deeper and more restful sleep
- Reducing soreness and aiding muscular repair, aiding recovery following exercise
- Soothing joint and muscular pain, including that associated with chronic conditions such as fibromyalgia
- Providing increased mental clarity and focus by encouraging introspection and mindfulness
Recharge with our floatation therapy tanks in Bristol
Arrange your free consultation here to get started.
Do you have any questions about our building biology consultancy, the products we supply or research?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com.