Home Saunas in Bristol
Relaxation, restoration and healing at home
The anecdotal health benefits of saunas have been recognised for thousands of years. It is only relatively recently that we are seeing the peer reviewed data follow suit.
According to one of the most widely-referenced randomised trials, frequent sauna bathing is associated with a 40% reduced risk in all causes of mortality. These sorts of numbers are not to be ignored, especially when you delve into the specific benefits and recognise that there is a positive correlation between usage and benefits.
With there being a correlation between frequent and use, access is key.
Just some of the health benefits of frequent sauna include:
- Improved blood flow via the body's endothelial function, reducing the risk of cardiovascular diseases – Essentially, it is exercise for the heart!
- Aiding the production and stimulation of heat shock proteins, which protect cells from stress and damage.
- Stimulating the production of white blood cells, aiding in immune system function and decreasing inflammation
- Destressing the mind and relaxing the body, contribution to improved sleep quality.
- Increased calorie burning via thermogenesis, aiding in weight management efforts.
- Sweating out toxins
We help people integrate deliberate heat exposure into their daily routines by leveraging this research for sourcing and installing home saunas in Bristol and the rest of the UK.
Install our home saunas in Bristol today
Arrange your free consultation here to get started.
Do you have any questions about our building biology consultancy, the products we supply or research?
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com.